|Speciality||Orthopedics & Spine|
|Hospital||Artemis Health Institute|
|Languages Spoken||English, Hindi|
MS (ORTHO) FRSH (U K)
Consultant – Orthopaedic Trauma, Spine, Joint Replacement & Pediatric Orthopaedics Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon.
Dr. Rajesh Verma carries huge experience of 15 long years in orthopedics with specialisation in complex fracture management, spine, joint replacement & pediatric orthopaedics including deformity & limb length discrepancy correction.
After completing his residency from PGIMS Rohtak, he joined prestigious and well known hospitals in India – The LHMC & RML Hospital, New Delhi. He has also worked in India’s largest Kalawati Saran Children Hospital, New Delhi gaining wide spread experience in pediatric orthopaedics.
During the last 10 years he has worked as Sr. Orthopaedic Surgeon in leading & super specialty hospitals including APOLO, COLUMBIA ASIA, PARAS, PUSHPANJALI and UMKAL hospital.
He is also an active member and fellow AO Spine Asia Pacific & AO International(Switzerland), AO Trauma Advanced & Masters, Knee & Hip Joint Replacement Surgery (Prince Charles & North Point Hospital – Brisbane, QLD Australia, Arthroscopy Society Of India, Association Of Spine Surgeons of India, Indian Federation Of Sports Medicine, Pediatric Orthopedic Society Of India , Indian Orthopaedic Association & Trauma Society of India.
Dr.Verma have successfully performed over 10,000 surgeries including Complex Trauma, Pelviacetalabular Injuries, Bone Tumor, Ununited, Malunited, Deformed Limbs, Spine, Arthroscopic Surgeries of Knees and Shoulders, All Types Of Major Joint Replacements and Pediatric Orthopedic surgeries.
Research experience and publications
- Evaluation of Interlocking Nailing in Diaphyseal Fractures of the Tibia.
- Evaluation of Mangled Extremity Severity Score in Traumatised Patients.
- Bilateral Fracture Dislocation of Hip – A Case Report.
- Metapyseal Giant Cell Tumour – A Case Report.
- Presented paper entitled “Interlocking Nailing in Diaphyseal Fractures of the Tibia at CIA Safdurjung Hospital, New Delhi 12th -13th April 1997.
- Presented paper entitled Metaphyseal GCT before Physeal Closure. A rare occurrence at 44th Annual Conference of IOA during November 1999 at Hyderabad.
- Author in paper entitled “Close Nailing in Long Bones Fractures – A Consensus Implant at SICOT/SIROT at Amsterdam during 1998.